Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


17 August 2015

Forever Active, Quingo UK distributor - Some lovely feedback for our in field assessors


Mrs P M Colclough
"My husband and I were informed and shown the Quingo Classic, which is great, really comfortable, just the right size and very easy to handle. Thank you, and a big thank you to Mr Steve Carter showing us the Classic Quingo, we have now ordered one!"
Quingo Classic
Mrs Joyce Laing
"We were very pleased with Paul the mobility advisor. He was very explicit and explained everything twice. His manner made us feel relaxed and cam over very well. He even listened to our comments."
Quingo Flyte
Mrs Jean Tock
"Mr Breden was very informative about your firm and products. He is very well mannered. I live alone but was soon at ease and able to concentrate. I enjoyed ever minute of the talk and test."
Quingo Plus
Eric R Griggs
"After two years of observation, I have concluded that a quingo is the safest vehicle for me. I was not pressured into buying."
Quingo Vitess
Ray Bell
"Compared with Eden Mobility it was like driving a Rolls Royce! Very comfortable, just a quality product, well pleased, thank you."
Quingo Vitess
Mary Gower
"Terry was very patient as I had previously had a fall on my 3 wheel scooter and was very nervous. However I enjoyed this test and look forward to my new scooter's arrival. Terry was very helpful & thorough."
Quingo Air
Kenneth Watson
"An exceptional performance throughout, from his early arrival to departure. Steve was courteous, friendly without being 'pushy', listened to us and answered all queries throughout. As pleasant a way of spending £3000 as I have experienced!"
Quingo Air
Miss J Maguire
"Nothing was too much trouble for Tim. He had the answers to all the questions I asked. Made the whiol;e process easy. I felt confident I have made a good decision."
Quingo Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment