Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


05 December 2013

Spotlight on Quingo Plus – Customers have their say!

Quingo Plus with Quintell Technology

The 5 wheel Quingo range are unlike any other and with their unique and patented Quintell technology offer vastly enhanced stability, agility and comfort when compared to comparable sized traditional 3 and 4 wheel scooters. The Quingo Plus, one of the 8mph midsized scooters within the range, is as popular as ever, as this recent round of customer satisfaction feedback shows: 

"Everywhere I go people are impressed, I highly recommend your product and your customer care. In all my dealings with reps, delivery and office based staff I was made to feel important. I cannot fault vehicle, it is beyond my expectations, Thanks to you all." 
David Western, Nottinghamshire 

"I feel safe on my Quingo and such fun. My Quingo has revolutionised my life, I could not have experienced this glorious summer without it. It has brought back my youth and sense of adventure. Such joy, words cant express."
Annie Corbett, Aberystwyth 

"No trouble driving on uneven surfaces, ideal for navigating shop aisles, smooth ride, very comfortable seat, more confident now when crossing roads. Very satisfied, worth the money." 
Mrs Starmer, Manchester 

"Much more stable and it gives me so much more confidence. The Sales man seemed just like a friend, he didn’t push at all. I could see it was what I needed." 
Mrs Jean Corrie, Norfolk 

"I am very pleased with my Quingo as it has given me back my confidence." 
Miss Bell, Merseyside 

If you’d like more information about the Quingo Plus or any other of the Quingo range, please click here or simply call one of our friendly staff today on FREEPHONE 0800 731 3376.  

No comments:

Post a Comment