Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


14 January 2015

Quingo UK distributor, Forever Active - Fantastic feedback: Forever Active

Forever Active, the UK's Exclusive Distributor of Quingo receive fantastic feedback daily from their customers. Here is some examples of the amazing feedback: 

"I'm having a great time with my scooter. I was able to go Christmas shopping with my daughter after I bought it" - Mrs Pilhearn 

"I am very pleased with my scooter. Your delivery service was excellent" - Mr Cotton 

"Its brilliant; absolutely brilliant. You're not having it back, that's for sure! Thank you so much" - Ms Theed 

"I'm really enjoying it and loves the scooter. It was brilliant the other day at the hospital because I didn't have to search around for a wheelchair" - Mr Payne



No comments:

Post a Comment