Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


06 April 2016

Forever Active, Quingo UK distributor - Customer Comments

The UK distributor of Quingo scooters takes customer satisfaction very seriously. To this end they undertake multiple surveys throughout their customer's journey through Quingo ownership. Here are a few comments.

"I found all aspects of my dealings with Quingo excellent which is why we bought a second Vitess"
Barbara Davis, Gloucester

"They keep in touch with you and ask you how you are with your scooter"
Mrs M Sanderson Newcastle upon Tyne

" The demonstrator and advisor was very good and answered all questions from my son and myself and gave me a good and long driving test."
Mr Richard Hardwicke, Cranfield

"I rate the Quingo Toura, it has a much better range & I particularly like the heated grips."
Mark Stove, Hereford

"Really liked the comfort and style, felt very happy with the way things were explained to me and the way he explained how it worked."
Mrs S La Fay, Totnes

"I found the scooter easy to use, very easy, and nifty on turning in the shops."
Margaret Harris, Bristol

"Steve was confident, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable about the quingos, informative & respectful of my needs - A lovely guy. I will benefit from being able to load and unload remotely and retaining my independence. Thank you for your help."
Carol Moore, Saxmundham

"We got on very well and all my questions were answered fully and politely, nothing was too much trouble. I will recommend your service to all my friends and family. Thank you very much for your help and advice."
Mrs M R May, Ashford



No comments:

Post a Comment