Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


26 April 2016

Customer satisfaction is key to Quingo's UK distributor

These are just a few of the kind comments Quingo's UK dealer have recently received both directly in response to their surveys and via the independent review site feefo.

Mr Barber says of his Quingo Classic - "I'm getting on very well with my scooter. It is wonderful and I am thrilled to bits! It has made a big difference to my life; for example last Saturday I was able to go to the countryside and then into Town and back. I was out fully two hours and it hardly used any charge!"

Mr Kirtley was out on his Quingo Classic - on behalf of her husband, Mrs Kirtley said "He's getting on well and really enjoying his freedom"

Mr Harris is enjoying his Quingo Toura Mk2 - "The scooter is very good. It gets me to where I want to go and back again"

Mr Stevens is enjoying his independence on his Quingo Classic - "The scooter is fine and I don't have to rely on other people to do my shopping now"

Feefo

A big thank you to Mrs. Thame for this glowing report on her Quingo Classic

Service rating : Altogether a very efficient service from my initial enquiry to delivery of the scooter. Sales team and salesman very polite and helpful. The test drive was invaluable. I would certainly recommend Quingo.

Product : A very good looking product. Good stability and a comfortable ride. The extra wheels in the front are a boon for uneven pavements, dropdown and standard kerbs keeping the vehicle stable and making the driver feel safe. Steering superb. Can turn in an extremely small circle. Very useful. Only driving in a village where pavements are narrow the Quingo’s 25″ width makes driving and parking easier.

Mr Hagger says about his Plus

Service rating : very helpful & polite.

Product : Quingo Plus very good comfy ride, I can guarantee it is the best buy I have ever done.

Mr Sutton writes about his Vitess

Service rating : Very well demonstrated and explained. Long test drive.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company, excellent service.

Product : Excellent range, very comfortable and manoeuvrability is superb.

Mrs Andrews clearly enjoys her Air 2

Service rating : The person who demonstrated the Quingo was very thorough , told me all I needed to know, to help me make my choice. It was delivered by two very nice people who’d made sure I was happy with everything

Product : Very easy to manoeuvre, easily dismantled to put into the car and makes going out a pleasure.

If you are in the UK you can find out more about the Quingo Range by visiting the website HERE
If you are outside the UK you can get more information on the following website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment