Custom Header

Quingo News: All the latest about the Quingo range of 5 wheel mobility scooters.


06 May 2016

Great Feefoo feedback for Quingo's UK distributor

Mr Brett wrote on feefo about his Toura Scooter and his customer journey with Quingo.

I am very pleased with my Toura 2 overall. The service I expected and received was excellent, from first contact to today. The sales people were professional, truthful, and very knowledgeable of the product. The people backing the sales department, who take care of customers have been in touch checking how I feel about the Toura 2 after a few weeks of using on a daily basis. I am convinced that the staff in this company really do believe in customer care and the excellence of their products. I have a partial paralasys on my left side which causes me to find the steering a little heavier in some situations than I would like, as a result Quingo are sending out an engineer to see if he can improve this problem, which is peculiar to me, not a fault with the scooter! This is service which is outstanding, after all the problem is me not the company.

I have had my Toura 2 for a few weeks now and love it. The comfort, the engineering, the look, the speed, the range. All of these things have impressed me. I have done 25 miles on one return trip getting home with just over half of the battery strength left. that`s a lot better better than my Pride Executive has ever done! The comfort was achieved by various adjustments carried out with me sitting on the scooter during the delivery, which was on date and during the hours agreed. The high quality engineering became obvious during trial previous to purchase and even more so during daily use. The speed is maintained at maximum even going up on ramps to bridges over roads and railways, which an be quite steep. Going down these same ramps speed was automatically controlled at below 10 mph. The cost of my Toura 2 was roughly £1000 more than my last scooter`s RRP. This will easily be recovered by the extra length of it`s lifespan and peace of mind due to projected service quality of the company and its products. I am happy to recommend this company and it`s product to anyone looking for high quality equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment